What is Grants to Groups?
Grants to Groups is a grant program for local community groups that helps fund initiatives that enhance the overall well-being of the Village of Harrison Hot Springs.
Who is eligible?
Community groups offering events and services that facilitate the arts, cultural, recreational, environmental enhancement or social service functions that benefit Harrison Hot Springs residents.
How do we apply?
The next application intake will be March 1st - 31st, 2024. Applications must include the following:
- How the funds requested will be expended (budget)
- How the grant will assist Council in achieving its objective
- The anticipated benefit to the Harrison Community
- A copy of the organization's financial statements, income statement, and balance sheet for 2023 and proposed budget for 2024
- A list of other agencies that have been applied to
Download a Grants To Groups Application Form.
To learn more please refer to the Grants to Groups Policy.