What is Grants to Groups?
Grants to Groups is a grant program for local community groups that helps fund initiatives that enhance the overall well-being of the Village of Harrison Hot Springs.
Who is eligible?
Not-for-profit organizations providing programs or services of direct benefit to the local community. Business, social enterprise, or municipally funded organizations are not eligible.
How do we apply?
The next application intake will be March 1st - 31st, 2024. Applications must include the following:
- How the funds requested will be expended (budget)
- How the grant will assist Council in achieving its objective
- The anticipated benefit to the Harrison Community
- A copy of the organization's financial statements, income statement, and balance sheet for 2023 and proposed budget for 2024
- A list of other agencies that have been applied to
Download a Grants To Groups Application Form.