The Village of Harrison Hot Springs is seeking a seasonal Washroom Attendant for the Public Works Department.
The attendant in this position will be responsible for servicing the public washrooms to ensure they are functional and presentable at all times. The attendant will also assist with beach front clean up.
Under the direct supervision of the Public Works Supervisor, the attendant will sweep and wash floors, clean walls, mirror and fixtures along with servicing the washroom facilities.
- Be able to safely handle cleaning equipment and products as directed
- Have general understanding of the principles and equipment used in cleaning public washrooms
- Able to read and understand written directions
- Able to recognize and repair unsafe or unacceptable sanitary conditions\
- Able to be polite and understanding in dealing with the public
- Able to work independently and follow established routines and procedures
- Have a general knowledge and understanding of the principles for building security
$18.89 per hour plus 10.6% in lieu of benefits; plus shift premium applies for any hours worked after 6pm.
Work Terms and Hours of Work:
Anticipated period of employment is May to early September. This shift work position consists of:
- 1 position - 5 days per week up to 7.5 hours per day
Shifts include weekends and include afternoons and evening work. Some overtime may be required.
Please submit cover letter and resume to:
Village of Harrison Hot Springs
PO Box 160, 495 Hot Springs Road
Harrison Hot Springs, BC V0M 1K0
or by e-mail to email@example.com
This position will be filled once a suitable candidate is found. An active driver's license is required for this position